Biocuration & Business Associate (m/f)
for a staff function role in unlimited full-time employment at Ares Genetics in Vienna. This position reports to the Managing Director.
What we expect from you...
In your role as Biocuration & Business Associate you will be in charge of expert curation and annotation of antibiotic resistance genes based on scientific database and literature research, as well as support the ARES management team in
- Project management, documentation and reporting for customer and grant projects
- IP portfolio management, deadline monitoring and communication with IP lawyers
- Contract management, order management and accounting
- General administrative tasks
What you bring with you…
- A solid academic education or relevant professional experience in molecular microbiology, bioinformatics or biological data curation.
- Experience in project management.
- Familiarity with and accuracy in setting up and maintaining MS-Excel spreadsheets as well as excellent command of the MS-office suite.
- Business-fluent knowledge ofwritten and spoken English. Knowledge of German is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- A self-starter mentality with an independent and reliable way of working.
- An open and communicative mentality.
- The conscious decision to work as a team player in an innovative and dynamic smaller company.
What you can expect…
- A varied and exciting challenge in one of the most innovative and rapidly growing segments of the healthcare industry.
- A young, dynamically growing company with short decision pathways and a flat hierarchy.
- An inspirational environment at one of Europe’s most prominent biotech clusters.
- An attractive and competitive salary package.
For legal reasons, we are obliged to inform you, that the salary package for this position starts at gross € 40,000 / year. Our salaries are nonetheless oriented towards market-based salaries depending on your relevant professional expertise and may be significantly higher.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application. Please include the reference number 1311121 and preferably submit it electronically to email@example.com